Hotwire Hotel: St. Louis, Missouri Downtown 3.5*

ErinGoober
By ErinGoober,
in

Ok, I was looking on your forum pinned hotels for downtown st. louis. I am very flexible with dates for my trip. For 3.5* you have 3 options, Drury, Sharaton, Crowne Plaza. The Crown Plaza does not have an indoor pool which is a must for our trip. I notice none of the amenities for Crown Plaza ever lists "no smoking"....and Drury always has Complimentary breakfast. So is it a good bet that if it says "no smoking" that it will be the Sheraton? Has anyone ever had "no smoking" and gotten the Crown Plaza?

I just want to avoid that hotel if possible. Every date I pull up has "No smoking" in the amenities....So I am hoping that means NO CROWN PLAZA. It also has 90% satisfaction rating. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The list for the state offers the amenity icons that have been reported to the board with each property. The amenities associated with each property can change at any time - new hotels and new amenities associated with previously reported properties are reported all the time.

If you have confirmed date/s of travel and would like our help trying to ID a particular listing, please note the date/s of travel, amenity icons showing, star rating and zone.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]