Priceline Hotel: Puerto Rico San Juan Area help

nycdook
By nycdook,
in

Hoping you can help, I am looking to book 3-4 nights in the San Juan area for sometime in May. I'd like to bid about $70 a night. Which hotels would I be likely to get at this price point selecting San Juan, and Resort? Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can see hotels previously won at each star level in our PRICELINE HOTEL LIST and our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST.

Not sure if your $70 bid is gonig to be enough for a 4* or a Resort class hotel, but can't really say much more than that or suggest a strategy until your dates are firm and you let us know your check-in/check-out. Once you've committed to your dates let us know and we'll take a closer look.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Rates aren't as bad as i susptected they would be for this time of year...

If both zones are truly ok with you i would bid as follows:

Select San Juan Resort....

Bid $75, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select San Juan Rio Grande-Humacao...

Bid $79.

If the above is rejected, you can then try bidding again for San Juan and Rio Grande together (say trying $85 or so).

I'd suspect you would be successful if you followed this all the way thru as HOTWIRE has what i believe to be the Westin at $91/nite. If you'd much rather be in the San Juan zone there is a 4* thru HOTWIRE (thoughts to be the Caribe Hilton) for $121/nite.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Let us know what you decide to do and if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]