Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Buffalo-Niagara Falls (Buffalo-Amherst) Marriott

olivier68
By olivier68,
in

Used PRICELINE link

first bid of $57 refused, website offered a room if willing to pay additional $15, for price of $72.

decided to rebid, added zone Buffalo Airport, increased bid to $59, accepted for Buffalo Marriot.

Have stayed at this motel numerous time through priceline, nice hotel.

Wasn't willing to pay over $60 anyway because the Hotel Indigo right next door to Marriot available on HOTWIRE for $60!

Happy with this win, for a weekend shopping at the Galleria!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're familiar with, and please, with this property and it will work well for your plans. Sounds like you like it better then its neighbor, the hotel indigo.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I'm new to this... I really want the Indigo Hotel in Amhurst, NY. However I believe its a 3 star and so is the Marriott. Do anyone know how to choose the right one.
There is no way to ensure a particular property via PRICELINE; if you bid for a 3.5* (for example) in a particular area, you have to be willing to accept any 3.5* in that area.

Please start a new thread with your date/s of travel and desired budget and we would be happy to help.

I've stayed at the Marriott in Amherst (booked through PRICELINE)...

Please share your wins with the board so that the information can best help other users, just as you have been helped by those who have posted before you. :)

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin bidding, searches and travel purchases, and if you'd like help with an upcoming stay, please start a NEW TOPIC (after sharing your previous win with the board)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]