Family Options / Interlocking Rooms

DC2
By DC2,
in

:) Hi there - any help would be great please!!

I am looking to book a hotel in NY in May for My wife & My son and also my Parents. To manage costs I thought that two adjoining / interlocking rooms would work best. My son could go to sleep and we can be next door not disturbing him till we go to bed or my parents want to go to bed. Does anyone know if this is possible to pre-arrange through Hotwire & Priceline or have any other suggestions that might work? We ideally want to be in Midtwon East area

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to guarantee an adjoining/interlocking room via PRICELINE or HOTWIRE. You can definitely request this - not all hotels have interlocking rooms, but you can request an adjoining room if not. However, the hotel may say no - whether due to policy, availability or other factors.

What are your date/s of travel and desired budget per night?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks a lot for the info and advice

We are going to be there May4th through 8th for my Brothers wedding! He has been living on Manhattan for 14 yrs so have visited many times but always on my own so this is the first time "En Famille".

We would be looking at $250ish maybe a little more per night. Any tips or help is gratefully received

Spring is a busy/expensive time of year, but you should have no problem staying within your desired budget range.

The Eastgate Tower is showing for $159 on sale for a Junior Suite via Expedia. While that's a more basic property, it is "apartment-like" (400-600 square feet, kitchen) and the added space and apartment-like features may be nice, and this would remain well-within budget. The reviews on tripadvisor are mostly very good. Two larger 1BR suites ($172) would still be under budget.

When searching on HOTWIRE for 2 rooms/4 adults/1 child, there is a 3.5* with fitness, business, restaurant, internet for $187 (the price you see may vary), which would be a possible match for the Roosevelt, Doubletree Met or Hilton Manhattan East. There are additional options when searching for 2 rooms/4 adults only.

In terms of PRICELINE, I think you're probably looking at $180-205 +/- for a 4* in the MTE area. Let us know if you would like to go this route and we would be happy to offer suggestions.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE, PRICELINE or Expedia links to start your purchases and searches.

Glad you found something which works well for your plans.

A short walk from this property is the Jackson Hole (Third Ave at 35th St) which i often recommend as a GREAT burger place which might work well as a filling lunch or very casual dinner for your family.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]