Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

amshah97
By amshah97,
in

So I plan to be in NYC for two nights, 6/4 and 6/5. Have tried PL for both nights together upto $185 in MTW or MTE with no luck. With some research, noticed sunday nights tended to be cheaper than saturday nights, so decided to break them up. Last unsuccessful bid was at $103. Still in the process of getting the sat night, up to $140 so far.

Grand Hyatt New York

109 East 42nd Street

Park Avenue And Grand Central Station

New York, New York 10017

Your Offer Price: $107.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $107.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $25.58

Total Charges: $132.58

Note: When bidding $95, I was rejected but given the option to rebid with the exact same parameters if I increased my bid by $22. First time I saw this. I declined.

Congratulations on your win and nice job splitting up the dates!

A great deal for this property!

You may have a little trouble as well due to a Saturday nite check-in... not a major problem in NYC but can be at times.

You may want to look at what is believed to be the Beekman Tower as a cancellable back-up... it isn't cheap at $200/nite, but the reviews are great and i'm guessing it's less than other hotels you're currently seeing. This will at least give you a back-up while you continue to try the opaque services and it's not too far from the Hyatt should you need to keep the reservation.

Enjoy your stay in NYC! If you need additional help with your remaining nite please start a NEW TOPIC for that date.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]