Hotwire Hotel: ID help: 4* Marietta

ahself
By ahself,
in

I clicked through the HOTWIRE link and searched for this Friday, 3/18, for one night and it looks like I may have found another 4* in Marietta that hasn't been identified.

Amenities: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business

It also shows that it's recommended in 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

If it showed Hi-Speed Internet instead of Business, my guess would be the Doubletree that must've been upgraded from 3.5 to 4*...but it clearly states Business Center. Maybe it's yet another way to show the Sheraton Suites since it was speculated that it was upgraded to 4* in recent hotwire hotel post... but the unidentified hotel in that post had a 95% recommendation.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Waikiki thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at and comment on your stay above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and with just these amenities shown, all of which are common to most 4* hotels, i don't think we'll be able to gain much insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]