Priceline Hotel: how to avoid extra costs when arrving to your hotel?

disneyhunter
By disneyhunter,
in

hi,

I noticed a few people say their is more fees on certian places than others.

for iinstance the resort fee, interet,

last time i went in dec. i sayed at 2.5 star off bookit.com and paid 41. nightly. i challanged their fee for resort and i didnt end up paying it.

how can we avoid those? o

im looking at doing priceline for 5 days from 4-4 to 4/9.....

Welcome to BetterBidding!

im looking at doing priceline for 5 days from 4-4 to 4/9.....
If you would like to get help with a bidding strategy so please post your budget/night, zone(s) you're willing to stay in and the star rating for the hotel.
last time i went in dec. i sayed at 2.5 star off bookit.com and paid 41. nightly. i challanged their fee for resort and i didnt end up paying it. how can we avoid those?
Fees like parking, internet and resort fees aren't included in the PRICELINE amount. You need to pay this to the hotel and you can't avoid this when using PRICELINE. If you want to take the discussion/fight with the hotel when you arrive so is this up to you. But don't expect all hotel to wave the additional fees, if there's any.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

If an unknown resort fee is a deal breaker then you can also consider HOTWIRE which shows any resort fees for most of their properties in the "know before you go" section of the hotel offering... but realize that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE (although could be net cheaper if you're able to select a HOTWIRE offer which doesn't have a resort fee vs. receiving a hotel via PRICELINE with a hefty fee)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]