Hotwire Hotel: Toronto Downtown WEST 3.5 *

slocum
By slocum,
in

Did a search and came up with "3.5 * Toronto Downtown WEST".

According pinned/sticky "Hotwire hotel - Canada", there are no "3.5 * Toronto Downtown WEST" hotels. Or is my result reverting back to the older 3.5 * ratings for that zone: Renaissance or Sheraton Centre?

Search: Apr 1 2011 - Apr 2 2011

Result: 3.5 * : $100 : Toronto Downtown WEST

Amenities: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Hi-Speed, Smoke free

This 3.5* property has not yet been reported to the board... any interest in the 4* in this same zone with the same amenities and a slightly better user review rating for just a little more money ($100/nite)? I'm guessing the 4* is the Renaissance, InterContinental (both of them) or the Sheraton, although i'd slightly favor the Sheraton as this is the one which usually comes up the most frequently.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and/or how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is a brand new Hilton Garden Inn on Peter Street, which is in this zone. It is 100% smoke free, and does have a pool, so it might be a good guess! It's a GREAT location, by the way -- near the Rogers Centre, the entertainment district including the Royal Alex and Princess of Wales Theatres, Much Music, and only a short walk or streetcar ride to the Four Seasons Centre, Yonge Street, the Eaton Centre and the other big theatres.

I can't think of any other new hotels which would be less than 4*, so the only other possibility would be a downgrade of an older 4*. Hope this helps.

Please keep all posts for this stay in the same thread.

All hotels reported to the board would be listed in the Hotwire Hotel List. Even if this hotel has been previously reported, HOTWIRE only shows one hotel per star rating per zone, and there woudl be no way to 'make' it appear on a search for your dates.

What exactly are you looking for from this stay? Do you really need a Kitchenette for this one nite stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]