Seattle, Washington 98101

206-621-1770

Your Offer Price: $90.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $360.00

Taxes and Fees: $64.08

Total Charges*: $424.08

I use the BetterBidding Hotwire and PRICELINE links to search & bid, always have and always will.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and looking forward to your stay... the Kimpton evening wine reception is a nice treat at the end of the day or to start an evening out.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This bid was accepted 12/10/10. I think I started somewhere around $45 or $50 and worked my way up. I imagine a bid now lower than $90, might be accepted.

I use the BetterBidding Hotwire and PRICELINE links to search & bid, always have and always will.

This bid was accepted 12/10/10. I think I started somewhere around $45 or $50 and worked my way up. I imagine a bid now lower than $90, might be accepted.

NO...a lower bid will not be accepted. I've been working my way up from $65 for 5/27 - 5/30 for a 4* in Seattle (pike place) and today bid $90 and got rejected by all. I may actually start lower and work my way up again since there is still plenty of time.

Gina

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]