Hotwire Hotel: Is Beverly Hilton still available through Hotwire?

phxsuns1
By phxsuns1,
in

I've been tracking rates for Beverly Hills Hilton on Hotwire (using BetterBidding description) for last several months hoping to catch a lower rate for my planned stay 10/24. Recently, I noticed the Hilton seems to have vanished from the list of hotels returned. I've even tried dates in other months, and Hilton doesn't show up in any of the returned hotel lists. Does anyone know if they are no longer offering rooms through Hotwire?

HOTWIRE only shows you the lowest priced hotel in a zone for each star rating... chances are that a lower priced hotel is now 'replacing' the Beverly Hilton.

Is the new hotel you're seeing cheaper than the Hilton was showing up for? What was the price you were seeing for the Hilton?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hmmm, maybe you're right. Hilton had previously been showing up as $136, and its 'replacement' is showing up as $148, so maybe Hilton raised their rates. Guess I should have booked previously. Not that Hilton is that nice, but there is event scheduled for Hilton during which time I was hoping to stay there.

Thanks, anyways.

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]