Priceline Hotel: Failed Bids - Disneyland May 1-3rd

Lollipop's Mom
By Lollipop's Mom,
in

Here are my options...any idea what hotels they are?

Thanks.

Customer Favorite! Read reviews 3.5*

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service). View complete amenity list and description

Ref No. 5549454325 Best Value!

$66 per room

per night

or...

2.5*

Anaheim - Disneyland South (Anaheim - Disneyland Areas) - See map

Selected amenities include: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Laundry Facilities (self-service). View complete amenity list and description

Ref No. 6121732697

$56 per room

per night

or...

2*

Anaheim - Disneyland South (Anaheim - Disneyland Areas) - See map

Selected amenities include: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service). View complete amenity list and description

Ref No. 6721487595

$53 per room

per

Best guess is that the 3.5* is the Crowne Plaza... last time it was reported it didn't have the laundry icon (although the vacation packages currenlty shows it). It has also been known to be a Customer Favorite in the past, so not an exact match, but that would be our best guess.

Not sure of the 2.5* but i would suspect something along the lines of an extended stay property such as a Homewood or Residence Inn.

I don't think the 2* is worth even considering.

Let us know what you decide to do and please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

I would also take a look at Easy.Click as they have quite a few budget options in this area.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotwire changed their inventory....here is what is there now... These are Disney South - any ideas now? I am guessing the 3.5* is still the Crowne.

3.5* $86

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

3* $59

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center

I started with 3* Disneyland area @ $32, rejected

Added a free re-bid zone until they were all gone, increasing gradually up to $45 and nothing was taken. I do have a reservation at a motel across from Disney for $49, but it is definately a basic motel, and was hoping to get something nicer. I know there is some big convention in that those days, because the Westcoast Anaheim is completely sold out as well as a few others in the convention area. I guess this is really affecting priceline! I would go for a 2.5*, but some on that list are not worth 2.5* to me, and not much different from what I am booked to stay in.

I can't bid again now...leaving on Friday, but thought I would share the rejected bids. I bid through a great site that came highly recommended (wink) called savingsbarn.com.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]