Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago Suburbs (Deerfield) Marriott Suites

AaronJB
By AaronJB,
in

I'll write a more detailed review later, but I'd happily live at this property, which I think could fall into the 4* category. Had a terrific Birthday stay, but was quite impressed with how well-maintained this property was, and thought the layout of the suites was quite nice (laid out in a circle; living area leads to bedroom leads to bathroom and back to living area) with a refrigerator and microwave available. Separate shower/tub.

Additionally, 1PM check-out is a nice touch.

This property is in an office park, but the town of Deerfield is only a few minutes drive East and there are some very nice restaurants in a bit of a drive to the West. There is also a very nice Metra station, as well as some terrific restaurant (Wild Fish, Stoney River Steaks) options (and a Whole Foods) in Deerfield.

I'd (very) happily stay here again and will be writing Marriott to compliment this property.

Overall though, the 3.5*/4* level in this zone (the suite Hyatt at the 4* level, as well as the Embassy and Marriott Suites at the 3.5* level) is really just can't miss. Anyone looking to stay out in the 'burbs if downtown gets too expensive as the weather gets nicer should absolutely consider the 3.5/4* levels in this zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]