Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Cincinnati (Airport CVG-Florence) Hilton

Sam Goh
By Sam Goh,
in

• 4 weeks later...

Another followup. Pros - it's a 3.5* so it should be better than the 3* right??? Unfortunately not really. Very professional employees, in contrast to Hyatt who seemed more down to earth and friendlier. Free parking too and good location near Florence Mall.

Cons - Everything is extra. Priceline customers do not receive all the benefits. Internet - directly told not available free for Priceline customers (was free at the Hyatt). Breakfast - $22 after a tip, not free (unsure if it is included regularily but it was free at the Hyatt). Also, room is a standard hotel room, not a suite like the Hyatt and is much smaller. Hilton was cleaner and the bed was more comfortable though.

I honestly can't see what paying the extra to go from the 3* Hyatt to the 3.5* nets you. Especially when the properties are literally right next door! That's my 2 cents at least.

Cons - Everything is extra. Priceline customers do not receive all the benefits. Internet - directly told not available free for Priceline customers (was free at the Hyatt). Breakfast - $22 after a tip, not free (unsure if it is included regularily but it was free at the Hyatt).

I don't know the particulars of this specific property, but most Hilton properties charge all customers for internet and breakfast unless booked under a special package rate plan... i don't think these are extras charge only to PRICELINE customers.

While perhaps not as much of a value as the Hyatt Place, hope you at least enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]