Priceline Hotel: x* Ft Lauderdale (Airport FLL) Best Western Airport

ssuba23
By ssuba23,
in

I am in need of a hotel for 1 night near the fort lauderdale airport area. We are heading on a cruise from ft lauderdale, i was bidding in priceline but cannot get one for my price in the area. March 19/20 is the date i am looking for and wondering if there is an area you could recommend close to the airport or the port that i could bid at priceline, so far i have only tried the area code "4" on priceline.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What star level(s) and maximum bid at each star level have you already tried? Also, what is the name of 'zone 4' that you've been bidding? (please use zone names and not numbers when referring to zones since the order can/does change when new zones are added or existing zones are re-named)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- please read your messages

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A bidder named hooliocah just got a very reasonable downtown hotel for a pre-cruise stay. You might look at that bid and see if it could work for you. I was just in downtown Fort Lauderdale a week ago and it really is a very nice area. While I didn't do it, I'm sure there are lots of good transportation options to the cruise terminal.

Romelle

To look at lots of Fort Lauderdale bids, all you have to do is enter "lauderdale" in the Quick Search box up above. If you want to concentrate on a specific bidding zone, like "downtown", add that name also.

Thanks. I have tried with no luck

2.5 stars and up

$50 - $70

Downtown fort lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Airport North

Fort Lauderdale Airport.

I think the problem is my date March 19th one night. I wonder if i would have better luck mid week as the hotels may not be expecting more people coming in for spring break?

No luck so far :)

North Fort Lauderdale area hotel $91

3.5 star

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free. Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply. Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary. Laundry Facilities (self-service)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions> High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply. Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Fort Lauderdale Intl Airport area hotel $71

2 star

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Laundry Facilities (self-service)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

I am looking for a pre-cruise night stay. Would this location be close to the airport and the port? I did use the HOTWIRE link from here.

HOTWIRE has a 3.5* in the Airport zone for $83/nite... given your previous rejection at $70 for a 2.5* property, do you want to go with this given it's a big jump in star rating for not much more than your previously rejected bid, or continue to bid on PRICELINE?

If continue on PRICELINE, do you want to increase your bidding to a 3.5* or 3* rating?

The 3.5* HOTWIRE offer has:

Shuttle , Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis

which i'm guessing is the Hilton.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please help identifying the following

Check in March 19 - check out March 20

3* $71/nite

Fort Lauderdale International Airport Area

fitness

high speed internet

I am confused since it is only showing the two amenities, nothing else show even when i expand.

will use betterbidding link to purchase -thank you

Have you gotten into the very first post in this area yet? The one with all the reported hotels and their amenities. That is what is used to for the best guess as to the hotel. There isn't a 3* Fort Lauderdale airport one with only fitness and high speed internet reported yet. Looks like you've found a new offering, or one of the previous ones has changed its amenity listing.

I tried jiggling a bit, but with one adult and one child, or 2 adults and one child it still was the same result. I did get a different 3* when I went up to 3 adults.

Romelle

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

...i was bidding in priceline ...
Thanks but i dont want Hilton since they will not reserve me a smoke free room and its very critical for me.

If you're bidding on PRICELINE how do you intend to ensure a Smoke Free room? Your best option is to use HOTWIRE and only choose a hotel which shows the Smoke Free icon.

Just to update, i selected the hotel and its Best Western in Fort Lauderdale Airport area.

There are a lot of hotels mentioned in this thread, can you please clarify the star rating, room rate and amenities of the one you purchased. You can still view the details of your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Hope this works well for your plans.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]