Hotwire Hotel: Trying figure out 3* in Newport/Huntington Beach - 3/13 thru 3/17

brutsu14
By brutsu14,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board. The Hotel Huntington Beach with fewer amenities then it has previously been seen with is a possibility but can't really say with any degree of confidence.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This 4* matches the Hyatt Newport Beach so that would be my best guess for this one.

The 3.5* has not yet been reported 'as-is' but my guess is that this may be the Crowne Plaza Irvine with the addition of a new Smoke Free icon.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Regarding Priceline, is there only one hotel selected for each of the star ratings at any one time? For example, I'm looking at the 4* rating in Orange County - Newport Beach area and from what I've seen the two primary hotels are Hyatt's, Huntington Beach and Newport Beach with the NB Hyatt showing lower prices. If I bid say $80, does it "bump" up to another level of 4* like the HB Hyatt or is it going to be the NB Hyatt no matter what.

Any insight would be helpful if this makes sense. Thanks.

See this DON'T BID HIGHER FOR A SPECIFIC HOTEL thread. While i understand this topic title isn't the question you're asking, there is a discussion in this thread which explains the process which i believe answers your question... if not please post (and rephrase as while i understand the subject matter of what you're asking i'm not following the specific example you're providing) and we'll try to address it further.

See this DON'T BID HIGHER FOR A SPECIFIC HOTEL thread. While i understand this topic title isn't the question you're asking, there is a discussion in this thread which explains the process which i believe answers your question... if not please post (and rephrase as while i understand the subject matter of what you're asking i'm not following the specific example you're providing) and we'll try to address it further.

Thank you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]