Priceline Hotel: 2* Saint Augustine (Beach Area) Super 8

morty162
By morty162,
in

This was a bit of a disappointment--or an example of "life in the priceline fast lane"---had been bidding for 3 days 2.5* trying to get La Fiesta. Today's bid was 77--and I was given a counteroffer of 95. I declined and instead of waiting another day, I added 2*, since the list showed only 2.5* and 1 *. And got super 8 (which has decent reviews) for more than what I could booked it for on Expedia. (This is not sour grapes -- I realize the list only contains wins -- so now we know 2* is not a free rebid in St Augustine Beach. Used the link (as I did in my previous posts)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding :)

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

Sorry to see that you don't like the outcome. But i would contact PRICELINE since they have a 24 hour price guarantee on the NYOP hotels.

I added 2*, since the list showed only 2.5* and 1*

This is a quote from board list. Found on the top of the list.

This list is NOT a complete list of all hotels that Priceline offers in this area, it is ONLY a compilation of hotels that have already been reported on this forum. Hotels are added/removed by Priceline all the time, and star ratings can change at ANY time. As well, the geographic boundaries of an area are subject to change,

Please read this link hot to determ your free zones: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]