$47 per room per night, 3/20-3/24

Amenities:

Resort

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Tennis Nearby

My first post, so pls tell me if I should do different next time.

(also I have another hotel for same dates to ID - but is 3* - should I do a seperat topic or just add as reply in this topic)

Great site, thanks in advance.

In case I don't need a new topic for the other hotel to ID, here is the info - if I do, pls just tell me and I will.

Help ID 3* Negril, Jamaica Hotel

$70 per room per night, 3/20-3/24

Amenities:

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

I'm sorry to say that i don't know anything about Jamaica and the none of the hotels has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. Both hotels looks like new or re-rated for HOTWIRE and i don't feel comfortable to take an educated guess for this.

If you don't get a diffrent answer than mine so please bump this post on Monday night.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance. If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Your ID request is just fine :)

Thanks Yellowdog,

After posting, I did a bunch more research on here of past ID Requests for Negril.

I am thinking that the 2* is probably the Caribbean Sunset, based just on amenities - but still not sure.

It confused me, because in prior ID requests, they had that hotel as a 3*.

I've been to the place because friends were staying there. Believe me, there is no way it was a 3*.

But I've also heard they have done remodeling, so with improvements it might now be a 2*.

I will followup if I do book thru Hotwire. Right now I don't think it would be worth the $47.

But luckily I will be there at another property a week before I have to decide. I will visit the place, then decide.

And will bump this post on Monday, as you suggest, if noone else replies.

Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]