Priceline Hotel: Waikiki Marina area hotel - 4 Stars

akpatsfans
By akpatsfans,
in

I'm hoping to stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village (my son just loved it last time, and we promised we'd spend part of our stay there again). When I did a Hotwire search, I see a 4-star hotel in the Waikiki Marina Area for $140 per night. Oddly, it says "near beach" and "oceanfront". I do not want to stay at the Prince, though I think it's very nice, and I'm a little worried it might be the Prince. Is there anyone out there who booked this 4-star hotel recently (in 2011) and found out that it was, indeed, the Hilton Hawaiian Village?

Thanks in advance for anyone who responds.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please provide your date/s of travel. You can find the HOTWIRE hotels that have been reported to the board in HI at this link. If you would like help confirming a match, please provide the entire list of amenities showing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for the help. My dates are May 4 thru May 8 of 2011. The complete list of amenities follows: This hotel features the following amenities:

Near Beach

Oceanfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

The price today says $140 per night. The HHV website is offering rooms for the same dates for $199 per night.

Unfortunately, my guess in this case would be the Prince.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for the help Aaron. That's what I was thinking, too. I know the Prince sits right across the street from the ocean, and clearly has ocean views, but there's not a beach at that end. I guess I'll suck it up and pay for the HHV!

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]