Priceline Hotel: duplicate bid message

retromodern
By retromodern,
in

I am a bit frustrated with trying to bid on a hotel room in Fargo for March 5.

I successfully bid on a room in GF for the previous 2 nights, I tried to place a bid for a 2.5 rated hotel with priceline on 2 successive nights but get this message after bid not being accepted "We were not able to process this request since our records indicate you have already made a request for this same trip. Your credit card has not been charged for Request Number 123-068-900-03"

I upped the price but receive the same message , and I can't change the date ( as per suggestion ) nor do I want to change the location or level of room.

Am I doing something wrong? If I bid $63 for a 2.5 , and it is not accepted why can I not raise my limit till either it is accepted or I don't wish to pay that?

I can't seem to unclick star levels, do you just select a lower one and leave the existing levels?

This worked so well the first time but subsequent attempts are frustrating to say the least.

I upped the price but receive the same message , and I can't change the date ( as per suggestion ) nor do I want to change the location or level of room.

This is your problem. You must change zone, date or rating for the hotel. You need to wait 24 hours if you don't do this.

Please read this link: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]