1 roundtrip flight + a single flight -how?

Xearo
By Xearo,
in

Hi all,

I just got off the phone with a Priceline tech support guy. He was useless.

I found decent rates on a roundtrip flight to Michigan from Cali. But I will be bringing my 4 year old daughter back..

How can I do this to make sure we have seats together on the same flight? I could buy a seperate single ticket on the way back but how to i guarantee its going to be on the same flight? And will i be able to have her seat next to mine?!

Thank you very much for your time!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

How can I do this to make sure we have seats together on the same flight?

This is up to the airline when you check in. You can't choose this when bidding. But i'm sure this can be arranged on the filght if the don't give you a seat next to each other.

I could buy a seperate single ticket on the way back but how to i guarantee its going to be on the same flight?

No guarante. The airlines will choose your flight times. You will always be scheduled to start your trip between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. Depending on when you depart, you could arrive at your final destination as late as 12:30 a.m. the next day. If you agreed to fly during off-peak hours, your trip may start as early as 5 a.m. and as late as 2 a.m. the next day, and may arrive as late as noon the next day.

I hope this answer your question.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is up to the airline when you check in. You can't choose this when bidding. But i'm sure this can be arranged on the filght if the don't give you a seat next to each other.

No guarante. The airlines will choose your flight times. You will always be scheduled to start your trip between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. Depending on when you depart, you could arrive at your final destination as late as 12:30 a.m. the next day. If you agreed to fly during off-peak hours, your trip may start as early as 5 a.m. and as late as 2 a.m. the next day, and may arrive as late as noon the next day.

I hope this answer your question.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Could he do a one way flight (for himself) on Priceline and then two one way tickets back? No guarantee of sitting next to each other but wouldn't it guarantee being on the same flight?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]