Non Smoking hot wire/Price Line

nttcar
By nttcar,
in

HOTWIRE shows a Smoke Free amenitie icon for the hotel. You don't have any guarante with PRICELINE. But most of the 3*+ hotels are smoke free today. PRICELINE always book a smoke free room but it's up to the hotel in the end what kind of room you get. And i'm sure most hotel will help you with this if they can.

But if you want to be 100% so go woth HOTWIRE and look for the smoke free icon.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 2 months later...

I've always called the hotel right after I book and ask for non-smoking room. I also make sure I have two doubles or queens when I call. So far, I've never been turned down.

One time I forgot to call after I won a bid on priceline and I was stuck with a smoking room and had to relocate (at the hotels expense). I will never forget to call again.

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

As a note, when booking on HW the amenity is for Smoke Free Rooms. If you book with that amenity, there's not guarantee the Entire hotel will be non-smoking. It usually depends on what city/location you book.

Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak and tempers the strong.
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]