Houston to London 6/2 - 6/19

dweyant
By dweyant,
in

Unfortunately, board admin/moderator thereuare who usually handles airfare assistance is not currently available and will be back in a few days (and would likely be able to offer greater detail in terms of handling airline bidding when he returns) I'm not as familiar with airfare bidding as hotels, but am aware that the discounts are generally not as aggressive as hotels. If the cheapest you're able to find is approximately $1200 pp (which if I search on PRICELINE is about what I'm seeing too on the regular rate side - you can confirm this as well), my guess is that 50% off/$600 is probably unlikely, and $700pp is probably a good *starting point* (if regular rates are about $1200 per person.)

Additionally, as noted on the bidding page: "You may be required to travel during off-peak hours for this trip. Your trip may start anytime, from 5am on your travel dates to as late as 2am the next day, and may arrive anytime on the day after departure. Although we always look for non-stop flights first, Priceline flights may make up to one connection each way. Your exact flights and times will be shown to you once your purchase is complete. Priceline will issue convenient electronic tickets whenever possible. If e-tickets are not available, paper tickets will be issued for a $24.95 express shipping and handling charge. If you must have paper tickets, click here."

Please let us know if you have any other questions before bidding.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]