Priceline Hotel: Bidding Assistance

chen
By chen,
in

I am flying out of Bradley Airport on 4/28 and need to park for 4 days. I checked into some parking places and it looks like it will cost at least $30 to park for 4 nights. I figured why not try and get a priceline room for around $40 and drive to Bradley on 4/27 and take the free hotel shuttle for about $20 bucks more?

Anyway, my problem is that neither the Doubletree nor the Days Inn will allow you to park unless you book through them and get the "park and flight" package. However, the people at the Hilton Garden Inn said that anyone who gets a room (priceline or otherwise) can park for up to 2 weeks.

Therefore, I need to book the 2.5* Hilton Garden Inn through priceline and not the Days or Doubletree. Any Priceline masters out there have any suggestions?

BTW: according to the board, the hotels via priceline are as follows:

Hartford (Bradley Intl Airport - Windsor Vicinity)

3* DoubleTree Hotel

2.5* Hilton Garden Inn

2* Days Inn

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will be sure to book through the PRICELINE link on this board.

The Hilton Garden Inn is not the only 2.5* hotel in the Bradley area. There is also a Courtyard that comes up on PL about $45 and up. Don't forget that you could be 'upgraded' to a 3* if your bid matches their asking price.

Unless you want to risk getting a hotel that requires their special rate, I'd go with finding a parking lot near the airport.

Executive Valet Parking has a special of $5.95 per day plus fees with this coupon. This is probably the cheapest airport parking and I've used them before without any problems.

http://www.longtermparking.com/COUPONS/cpe...ecutivebrad.htm

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]