Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip South) Vdara

sightless
By sightless,
in

Hi BetterBidding!

Used your Priceline.com link to bid for my EDC Hotel in Las Vegas, NV for the Electric Daisy Carnival Summer weekend! Started off at $90 and rezoned until $105.00 to get my rate!

EDC Las Vegas is going to be amazing! EDC goers: I suggest you use the BetterBidding.com Priceline.com link (above) and follow my instructions above to get the cheapest rate for a 5* Hotel the 6/24/11-6/25/11 weekend! ($105 a night! for a 5* Summer Weekend... they are currently charging $571 on the vdara.com website!!

1) Use the BetterBidding.com PRICELINE link above such that we can support BetterBidding.com.

2) Name your own price for EDC Weekend (6/24/11/6/26/11) NOTE: I chose to stay Sunday night as well (6/27/11) because we don't know when that party is going to stop and I'd rather not worry about requesting a late checkout and having to wakeup Sunday to get myself back to Southern California the next day.

3) I started at the $90.00 price on my bid... and bid on Las Vegas Strip Vicinity South (for Vdara, Cosmo, or Aria) each time priceline does not accept you can REZONE your bid to an area with no 5* Hotels in the Las Vegas Nevada area to rebid on the 5* again (I used Convention Center, SW Strip, Boulder Strip, etc [note: these areas do not have 5* hotels so choosing them will not give you a hotel there since you are only bidding on 5 STAR HOTELS!]).

4) You should be able to get a GREAT rate this way! =) I suggest bids in $5.00 increments as you go.

Since I have already stayed in the Trump, I didn't want to stay there so I didn't try to bid on the North Strip Area(Condo) 5 Star Criteria but you can get the Trump in that category and for *POSSIBLY* cheaper than Vdara... but I wanted something new for me so I didn't do it. You can also try North Strip (No Condo) for possible wins in the Venetian, Palazzo, and Wynn... I Tried (and started my bids at $80/night... and all the way up to $120 and was not able to get any offers on Priceline... so yeah GOOD LUCK!)

As always other people on BetterBidding do get GREAT deals... and the Vdara @ $105 is good for this anticipated weekend! Remember this weekend is a SUMMER JUNE WEEKEND (And EDC routinely attracts 180k visitors/year) so getting a rate that higher than normally quoted on BetterBidding is totally normal!! I would say the following guidelines:

If you want to get the Trump... try $80-$120 increment by $5.00 per added zone and you should definitely get it for this weekend. (North Strip CONDO).

If you want to get the Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Aria try $90-$130 increment by $5.00 per added zone and you should get one of the three for the weekend. (Vdara most likely like me! =)!

If you want to try to get the North Strip 5* Hotels: Wynn, Palazzo, Venetians try starting at $110-$150+ And increment by $5.00 as you rezone... hopefully you get a price you are looking for! These are the probably the best 5*s you can bid for on PriceLine in Vegas so yeah you can get a great deal... I mean I cant afford it by any of the 3 North Strip 5*s are still GREAT DEALS even if your winning bid is ~$150-$190... =D

WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK AND HAVE A FUN AND SAFE WEEKEND!

REMEMBER to use the LINKS above to access Priceline as this helps BETTERBIDDING.COM grow and keeps it alive as a resource for all of us to use into the future. =)

Welcome to Betterbidding! :)

Thank you so much for your compliments on Betterbidding and for letting other EDC-goers (looks like a wild event on the website) know about Betterbidding!

Superb deal for Summer at this newer Vegas property. Hopefully other EDC-goers can stop by Betterbidding and get a similarly great deal.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the show.

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]