Hotwire Hotel: 4* Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Sheraton Waikiki

parkesyau
By parkesyau,
in

Hi

Ive never used hotwire before and am desperate to get into the sheraton waikiki. My dates are 28th oct to 4th november. I know a previous thread got the sheraton at $147, but the one im looking at is showing $127 so im worried its not the sheraton.

it comes up as waikiki beach area hotel

AMENITIES:

resort fee

located on beach

non smoking

fitness centre

pool(s)

restaurant(s)

business centre

laundry facility

when i click see all, it also shows

high speed internet in rooms

children activity.

is this the sheraton waikiki???is it possible its something else?? Its just so damn cheap, like i said ive never used hotwire before so i am wondering is it a trap? I also assume its just for a standard ctity room if it is the sheraton??any help or anyone who has done this is greatly appreciated, im really nervous

*forgot to mention it gets 90% customer rating

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It could always be something other then what we think, but the Sheraton Waikiki has previously been seen with this amenity combination so that would be my best guess.

Please read your messages and use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purcahses.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for that -any suggestions what else it might be, just so I know what the other options are?? I think improbably will take the risk depending on the back ups. The only other beachfronts I can see that have a resort fee are moans surfrider and royal Hawaiian but it seems too cheap. I'll be booking flights on Monday so will get back to you with what I decide to do

I just got the Sheraton Waikiki with virtually the same amenities you list. I can't remember the order in which they were sorted but the first was the resort fee then on the beach. It was for $139 /night - 04/08/2011 to 04/11/2011. The listed amenities on the reservation page included a reference to a children's activity program, but that was not listed on the blind bidding page. Hope this helps.

I just got the Sheraton Waikiki with virtually the same amenities you list. I can't remember the order in which they were sorted but the first was the resort fee then on the beach. It was for $139 /night - 04/08/2011 to 04/11/2011. The listed amenities on the reservation page included a reference to a children's activity program, but that was not listed on the blind bidding page. Hope this helps.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post your win as a separate thread, including the amenities, which should be listed under the trip information in your account.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

im still a tad nervous about booking through hotwire. Im just wondering if i purchase the 1 night to see if it is the sheraton then proceed to purchase the remainder, will the hotel be cruel and make us check out and check back in?? does hotwire send through the reservation details or is it something they hold back on until we get there? Im just thinking if i do 2 seperate bookings can i then write to the hotel and get them to link the two so i wont need to change rooms

parkesyau

Im just thinking if i do 2 seperate bookings can i then write to the hotel and get them to link the two so i wont need to change rooms
Sure, you can do this. The hotel will not give you a hard time or make it difficult because you have two bookings for the same stay. And just mention this when you arrive also. They might ask you to C/I and C/O (just sign new papperwork) for the diffrent dates. I can't guarantee this but i'm pretty sure you can keep the same room if you have contacted the hotel before you arrive.
does hotwire send through the reservation details or is it something they hold back on until we get there?
You will get the hotel confirmation/reservation by mail minutes after you have booked the hotel. Just print this and bring it with you.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

If you do choose to make two separate bookings, first make sure that that the same hotel appears for the solo nite and then again for the balance. Sometimes a hotel may show for a complete date range but not when looking at two subsets of the full date range.

The hotel will have your reservation almost instantly so you can call them and ask them to link the reservations.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi guys

Firstly thank you so SO much for all your help, you have been wonderful. I did go ahead with the booking. Firstly I booked for one night(via your HOTWIRE link) and sure enough it was the Sheraton Waikiki. Then i proceeded to book the remainder 6 nights and again it definately was the sheraton waikiki. I have emailed the sheraton to link my 2 bookings which im hoping they do. I am just so stoked and happy about getting this hotel for the price of $125 a night, thats unbelievable. You guys have really been a huge help. I was initially so nervous about using HOTWIRE but I certainly will be using them again and betterbidding of course. What an amazing service and its knocked about $1000 off my trip. thanks again

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you gave it a try and are happy with the results... we're happy to have helped! It's great that you landed a great deal and now have some extra vacation money to spend while on your trip. (perhaps a dinner at Roy's??)

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay and enjoy Oahu.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]