Hotwire Hotel: Which is best?

themartinbunch
By themartinbunch,
in

My husband and I are planning to extend his convention in San Antonio to a weekend Fri-Sun. Husbands convention is at the Crowne Plaza Riverwalk. It looks pretty stark and would like to stay in something with a bit more charm and character. Looking for $125 or under 3-4 stars are fine. Want to be very close to the Riverwalk as we will not be renting a car? When searching Hotwire it lists these two Riverwalk areas. Which is best?

Thanks!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

I'm not familiar with the SA area, so hopefully others can chime in in regards to which area is better in terms of tourism. Is there an area that would work out better for where you need to be - do you need to be within a reasonable distance of the CP?

What are your date/s of travel?

You can find a list of the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE hotels that have been reported to the board at this link.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this HOTWIRE link.

If you then search HOTWIRE do hotels within your desired star rating and budget show up in each zone? If so, why not try to determine which ones they may be, then choose the specific offering (based upon your guess, HOTWIRE user satisfaction ratings, TA ratings if provided, etc)

Let us know what you find and we'll try to assist further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]