Hotwire Hotel: 3* Richmond (West-Glen Allen) Wingate by Wyndham

wythe106
By wythe106,
in

Hotwire is showing a 3* hotel in Richmond West - Glen Allen area for $48 per night for the dates of May 27-May29, 2 nights. The only amenities shown are fitness and internet. It says that it has a 100% Customer Approval Rate.

The Wingate usually shows more amenities than this. The Aloft hotel has not shown amenities for other buyers and it has more amenities than these. The Crown Plaza may be a good guess but there is no way that 100% of customers approve the Crown Plaza. Can't imagine the Ramada has 100% approval either.

I am pretty familiar with the area, but can't figure out which hotel this might be. There are several hotels in the area with at least these two amenities. However, to my knowledge, very few hotels are able to achieve 100% approval ratings and I would think this hotel would stand out among the others for that to be the case.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank You.

This property has not yet been identified but i think i have a better option...

Change your search to 4adults/0children and a new 3* hotel appears in this zone for just about the same price (it's within a few dollars of the 2adult offer above) with:

Breakfast, Fitness, Laundry, Internet

and a very good 100% recommendation from HOTWIRE customers and a 4.5/5.0 TA rating. This is a match for the Wingate by Wyndham so that would be my best guess for this one.

Would this work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you were able to get this hotel to appear when searching for quad occupancy and that it was the same price as the alternate 2adult hotel. I was very happy when i saw this since the price was the same and the reviews are so positive.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]