Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Sheraton Safari

Rob B.
By Rob B.,
in

Just found and joined this great board. What a help all of this is!!

However, I am still not able to figure this one out. I have seen many 3* in LBV/DD area for this price range, but they all seem to be a condo type and this one isn't. Any guesses what this could be??

4/29 to 5/3/11

$54

3*

Orlando- Lake Buena Vista/Downtown Disney

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet

Golf Nearby

Kitchenette

Children's Activity Program

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

I have seen this property several times but it's a mystery. I think it's one of the hotels in the Marriot Village but i'm not sure.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

The problem is that HOTWIRE change information for this hotel all the time. So it's a difficult property to deal with.

My advice to you is that you shouldn't book this property based up on my guess. Like i said, i'm unsure here.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Edit. I was able to get some additional information. This looks like the Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort.

• 3 years later...

This property ended up being the Sheraton Safari.  It was a great location for the price and proximity to WDW, but the property was very large and not well kept.  Also had a very large reception going on that was extremely loud in the parking lot all night.  Would not stay again, even for this cheap price!

Since your original post the Sheraton Safari has become the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista, but i don't believe that 'standard' rooms at this property have Kitchenettes (as indicated by the property in your original post)... are you sure you bought the property with the same amenity set as in your first post?

Any chance that this purchase, and amenity set, is still listed in the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page? Can you also confirm the room rate per nite? (also available thru the reverenced MY TRIPS link)

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them so that the information can help others in a timely manner (and also easier to resolve 'discrepancies' such as the one above).

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I apologize, but I actually ended up getting this room on Priceline, not Hotwire.  It was the Sheraton Safari and it did have a Kitchenette and the price was $50.  It is no longer in my Priceline Trips, but I did find an old email.  That is the only specifics that I know other than my personal review above.  

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]