Hotwire Hotel: 4* Nashville (Downtown-Univ-Metrocenter) Sheraton

lindabobhat
By lindabobhat,
in

This is for a previous stay, but thought the amenity/star info might be useful for future ID assistance:

Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel 4*

City: Nashville

Sub-Zone (Downtown/Vanderbilt University/Metrocenter)

Price: $52 for 2 rooms; total with taxes/fees was $124.95 (best rate I saw on other sites was $149/room)

Date: 4/2

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, HSIA, Business Center

Please note that since booking and staying at this hotel, it appears that Hotwire has done some re-zoning in Nashville. I seem to recall that the sub-zone at the time I booked was Opryland/Metrocenter (and that Downtown/Vanderbilt U was another zone.) Now Opryland is zoned with the airport. I almost complained when I saw I had gotten a downtown hotel but decided to deal with it and enjoy the fact that we could walk to restaurants, etc. After staying at this Sheraton, I'm really glad we didn't say anything! We had a great experience.

This hotel has been upgraded from 3.5* to 4* (perhaps due to a recent renovation?) Rooms were very nice with Sweet Sleeper Beds; but baths were tiny and renovation didn't do much to cover their age. Customer service was EXCELLENT. No mention at check-in that we booked thru Hotwire. Upon request, we were given adjoining, non-smoking rooms. After asking for sofa-bed to be made up, guest services called to offer us a free movie for the inconvenience. I also applied for and received the Entertainment $30 rebate on this stay after the fact, bringing my grand total down to $94.95 for 2 rooms. What an incredible value!

Thank you for the new hotel to add to the list, i'm sure others will find the information you provided very helpful when searching this area.

Always glad to hear about great stays and properties that want (and deserve) our business... and at $50/nite a net, why not? :)

Thanks again for the post!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]