Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim-Disney Nrth) Four Points

Lollipop's Mom
By Lollipop's Mom,
in

I just found your board and it seems that you guys can't figure out that one 3* Disney North Hotel. It is the 4 Points Sheraton Fullerton.

This one came up as a fluke back in around October for $12-$13 a night. Something went wrong somewhere. So a bunch of us from a Disney board jumped on it. Go to tripadvisor and read the reviews. I had a TERRIBLE experience here and the only saving grace was it was only 12 bucks a night. If I had paid the $50-60 on hotwire I would have been really upset! It is NOT close to DL (15-20 mins in light traffic) and they run only a morning and evening shuttle. I would only stay at this hotel if there was a conference there I had to attend.

I believe the amenties when I got it were pool, restaurant, laundry, bus center, internet - can't think of what else. I also believe it said customer fave. I hope this helps someone out.

Right now I am trying to figure out that 2.5* Disney South for May 1-3rd @ 53/nt. No luck yet!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can still see the full list of amenties associated with the Four Points Fullerton by going back to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

If you'd like help with your 5/1-5/ stay please include all the amenties that are shown to be associated with the property.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh I didn't know! Here you go...

Four Points by Sheraton Fullerton

1500 South Raymond Ave.

Fullerton, California 92831

(714) 635-9000

Check-in: Sat, Jan 8, 2005 Check-out: Fri, Jan 14, 2005

Adults: 2 Children: 0

View hotel's amenities: Hotel, Restaurant, Pool, Gymm, Bus. Center

(there was no cus. fave thingy).

Traveler and Billing Details

Hotel

1 room(s) @ $12.00 per night x 6 night(s) $72.00

Taxes and fees: $13.95

Hotel Subtotal $85.95

Total Price $85.95

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]