Hotwire Hotel: 2.5- star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

chryo
By chryo,
in

I'd recommend checking this link on the pinned List of Hotwire Hotels.

That being said, from looking at that list plus double checking on Hotels.com (which I like to compare so I can see just how good a deal I can get with hotwire) it sounds to me like the hotel you've got is the Country Inn & Suites as it matches all of the amenities on your list (except stating suite, but if the hotel has it in the name, that might as well count). I know the list shows it as a 3 star, but Hotels.com has it as a 2.5 star so that might be where the difference is. That would be my best guess. Good luck regardless.

Hello, need help ID 3* hotel on dates 3/07-3/11, having a tough time figuring out what it might be. Help much appreciated!

3* hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

This hotel features the following amenities:

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Thank you!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please click this HOTWIRE link (and use the links on the board each time you access their site) and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry for the new post!

Hello, need help ID 3* hotel on dates 3/07-3/11, having a tough time figuring out what it might be. Help much appreciated!

3* hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney ** Price is $48 **

This hotel features the following amenities:

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Thank you!

This is a match for previous reports of the Sheraton Safari so that would be my best guess for this one, although i'll also add that the Orlando Vista has used this amenity set but was last reported at the 2.5* level... this could be a possibility as well if it has been upgraded since last reported to the board.

I'll also add that this property is showing only a 60% recommended rate from previous HOTWIRE guests, and the breakdown of reviews is not that great either... what is it about this property which appeals to you?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]