Priceline Hotel: Help w/ zone selection for wedding in Lexington...

KIMNGUYEN
By KIMNGUYEN,
in

The wedding is over 4th of July weekend in Lexington and we will be flying into Manchester or Boston-Logan Airport depending on what's on sale between JetBlue and/or Southwest. Most likely we will be getting a rental car because it does not appear we could use public transportation to/from the hotel.

After some research, there is a "Lexington-Concord" section on Priceline but not on Hotwire. I checked hotel reviews on tripadvisor for the 3 possible hotels in Lexington and would prefer to stay in another town. Is 4th of July weekend something to be concerned about for Boston? Suggestions on nearby towns and bidding zones would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the tip on Bedford. I'll look into that!

The wedding is on Saturday, July 2nd...so I was going to do an extended weekend out of it and was looking at 7/1-7/4 +/- one or two days depending on what flights I am able to get. For hotels, I am looking at about $60-80/night for 3* or higher... although I did stay at a very nice 2*/2.5* in SFO that offered free parking and internet. As far as distance, I don't know what the traffic patterns are in and around Lexington but maybe 15-20 minutes away the most would be ideal. This may seem shallow but the only attraction I want to see in Boston is Filene's Basement. I have been to Boston in July while helping drive a moving van cross-country. It was so hot and humid. I hope the weather is not as bad this year.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]