Bid Assist LAX 6/20 to LHR 7/20

eddietsai
By eddietsai,
in

I was using hotwire earlier today and found the cheapest flight from LAX (Los Angeles) to LHR (London) and United Airways had a flight for $560 and well 4 hours down the line there are no United Airway flights anymore and only AA and Virgin airlines offering prices above $800. I was wondering what I should be doing.. is there a rhyme and reason to the price fluctuations on Hotwire... like is it cheaper to buy tickets on Monday/Tuesday than other days? I'm confused as to why there aren't even United Airway flights anymore. Anyways I heard priceline was cheaper so I was bidding through priceline at a bit lower than the hotwire cost but couldn't grab it. So I have a few questions like if there's a current cheap price at Hotwire does that mean lower priceline bids are open? Also it seems that priceline offers really high tax rates and that 20 dollar mailing ticket fee automatically before confirming a bid.. is this the actual final cost or a really big overestimate? Thanks for your time, I really want to get to London cheap, preferrably around $500RT after taxes if possible =]

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]