Priceline Hotel: 4* hotel in disneyland area question

dan.armenta
By dan.armenta,
in

hello.

I have a question, I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

I will be in disneyland area from april 1st to april 4th 2011.

I have bidded several times in priceline, until I reached $85.00 for a 4 star hotel (anaheim area and garden grove)

according to the several posts Ive read, $85 is a high price to pay for a 4 star hotel in that area. (hilton anaheim asks $92 per night on his official site for those dates).

Thank you in advance for your time.

Dan

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are date specific, and $85 doesn't seem like too much for these dates. There are only a few 4* hotels in these two zones so there is less competition between the hotels then say at the 3.5* level, which means that you may not see as deep discounts at the 4* level then at the 3.5* level (where you may be able to do somewhat better than the price a 4*)

However, if you want a 4* hotel, at $92 for the Hilton Anaheim, why not just take that and know exactly what you'll be receiving and choose the bedding that works for your needs, rather then continue to bid on PRICELINE?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or our Hilton link in the support page should you choose to book direct.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]