Priceline Hotel: Wynn

vansmaack
By vansmaack,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The Wynn is one of a few different 5* properties in the Strip North zone on PRICELINE, and occasionally appears as a win on HOTWIRE. In terms of PRICELINE, there is no way to ensure which property you may win.

Additionally, PRICELINE guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy. One can request two beds with the hotel, but the hotel could say no or charge an upgrade fee - which some have encountered in Vegas.

Are you only looking for the Wynn, or would you be interested in other comparable area properties?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I need a resort double and don't want to risk getting stuck with a resort king.
You're not going to be able to confirm the room configuration before your purchase with PRICELINE... you're only option in this regard is to use HOTWIRE and choose a hotel which shows the "Bed Choice" option.

Are you more than double occupancy or do you simply want separate sleeping accommodations for two people?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (please click these links before replying)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm travelling with friend, and while he's a swell guy and all I'd prefer my own bed:) I guess what I want to know is if they are typically accomodating to customers who book via third party, especially those booking through priceline. I know it's impossible to predict one way or the other, just looking for past experiences from experienced PRICELINE bidders:)

Have you looked at the Hotel Reviews area for the LV 5*s? Sometimes people comment on their bed configurations, and how accommodating the front desk is regarding requests.

Also, the 5*s often have a sofa in addition to the bed. Maybe this could work. And sometimes the sofa is even convertible. You could look the situation up on the hotel web sites of the ones reported as wins.

Romelle

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]