Hotwire Hotel: 4* star Deluxe Hotel, Amelia Island - Fernandina Beach Area

Giggity
By Giggity,
in

Hello!

I'm new here, I've happened across this site a few times in my internet searches... but finally joined! Love the info and the sharing here.

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what hotel this is for:

Priceline -

4 Star Deluxe Hotel, Amelia Island - Fernandina Beach Area

Check-In Date: Friday, February 11, 2011

Check-Out Date: Sunday, February 13, 2011

Region: Jacksonville, FL

City Area: Amelia Island - Fernandina Beach

Check-In Time: Guaranteed late night arrival

Check-Out Time: Check-out times vary by hotel

Would love some help, I'm nervous about doing the priceline thing... it's my first time! Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

This thread is posted in the HOTWIRE section of the board, but you mention PRICELINE above so i assume that is the service you're using for this search? If so, with PRICELINE there is no information given about the property you will receive so it's not possible to take a guess as to the hotel you may get... HOTWIRE is the service which shows you the amenities and gives you the ability to take a guess as to what you might receive based upon the amenities shown. See this thread for more information regarding the similarities, and differences, of each service: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire

Then let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]