Hotwire Hotel: 3* Union Square West - Nob Hill area hotel

cking2020
By cking2020,
in

I am seeing a 3* Union Square West - Nob Hill area hotel for July 2 - 5.

Amentities: Boutique, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

Recommended in 75 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Thinking this is probably Best Western Hotel California?

Also, when I use 2 Adults for 1 room, I get a price of $87, but when I change to 3 Adults the price is $118.

Assuming this is the Hotel California, is it safe to assume we are getting the King / Queen or 2 single Suite with the 3 adults?

We actually have 3 adults going on the trip, and I don't want to end up with a double bed and a cot or something like that.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Hotel California has been seen at this star rating and amenity combination in the past, so that is the most likely possibility and my best guess, but i'd also 'warn' that there are other hotels which are very close in description. For example, the Prescott Hotel and the Serrano have both been seen with this amenity combination too, but at the 3.5* level... if either of these have been downgraded since last reported to the board they would be possibilities too!

Regarding the triple occupancy, all that is guaranteed by HOTWIRE is a room which will accommodate the guests you included on the search... so when searching for 3 the room will accommodate triple occupancy, but that could be any type of room configuration which can handle three people (including a cot brought into the room or a sofabed)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think for now I am going to stick with a reservation I have with the Holiday Inn getting a discount through the company I work for. The price ends up being about the same, and I know for sure what the room configuration will be. Just not sure I want to take a chance on the type of beds we will be given.

Still have a lot of time until the trip, and my current reservations are cancellable, so I will be checking again with HOTWIRE, using your link.

Thanks for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]