Priceline Hotel: 3* Honolulu (Waikiki South) Radisson Prince Kuhio

web60_2000
By web60_2000,
in

I'm brand new to this board, but I saw what good deals people can get at Prince Kuhio and really want to get it for around the $58/night price I saw someone else had gotten during the same time frame I'm going. I can't afford anything over $65. There's so much info on this website, I've looked through it, but need some advice. I'm going to Oahu May 27 - June 4th and don't want to switch hotels during our stay. I went in and picked a 3-star hotel in Waikiki South for $53/night and got declined. Then I went back and added Ihilani for $58/night and got declined again. I thought that is what I read someone else did, but it's not working for me. Please help! Are my adding the wrong Oahu areas? Thanks to anyone that can offer help!

We recently saw where this it took an $80 bid to be successful at receiving this hotel. It was speculated that perhaps rates are increasing here for the summer months, but it is probably too early say for certain if this is the case or not.

However, do note that the Park Shore Waikiki is also in this zone and has been coming up lately so there is a definate possibility of receving this hotel (or some others) rather than the Radisson which you are targetting.

You can continue to bid at your current limits, or if you'd like to raise your maximum bid or split your bid we can suggest alternative strategies.

Keep us updated and let us know how we can help further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]