Priceline Hotel: 2* Ocala (Silver Springs) Days Inn Silver Springs Fl

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

Made multiple bids using 2-5 nights. Upward bid of $48 was not accepted at the 2 1/2 star level for Silver Springs nor for Ocala 21/2 or 3 stars. Seems the rates for the weekend are much higher than for the weekdays due to the horses. My bids of $30, $33 and $35 were rejected. I rebid adding zones. I did get a message that Priceline was working on the request when I put in the $35 bid but it came back as rejected about 15 minutes later. That is why I bid $39.Total cost for 4 nights is $179

It goes for $69 per night on Price line with their 30 percent discount sale and $83 on other travel sites for these dates.

It says it has both a refrigerator and a microwave which is what my daughter needs but has not been able to get the past few stays. I hope this works out for her.

THere is a 2.5 star property for $54 that I would have used if I could not get anything via priceline. I'm unable to identify that property as of yet, though.

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice deal for this property. Can you confirm which location this is - there appears to be a couple of Days Inns in this zone. Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List for the state.

Definitely hope your daughter can get a refrigerator/microwave for this stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]