Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* (2) San Juan, PR

DBM135
By DBM135,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For each of the above, if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Also, is there something in particular you're looking for from this stay, as i notice there is a 4* offered for your dates in this zone for less than either of the above (so higher rated and lower price)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click this HOTWIRE link before replying)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I know there is a 4 star available for less, but I am interested in the "Near Beach" options. Also, options aside from the Sheraton (Which I believe the 4* is)

Many thanks!

3.5 Star

$139...Mar 5 - Mar 6

Near Beach

Smokefree Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry

High-speed Internet

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

For this 3.5* property...

...if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?
(please click this HOTWIRE link before replying)
2x

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Many thanks, here is the entire list per your request of the lists via "See All"

3.5 Star

$139...Mar 5 - Mar 6

Near Beach

Smokefree Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry

High-speed Internet

Tennis Nearby

Children's Activity Program

3.5 Star

$160

Studio

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Condo

The 3.5* hotel property is a match for the Verdanza Hotel so that would be my best guess for this one.

The Condo property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any insight as to what this may be.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]