Bidding ?'s for MKE,ORD,MDW to PVR

scheitma
By scheitma,
in

Hi, I have been reading on here for quite awhile and I believe I have the re-bidding figured out, but I have some issues. Sometimes when I submit a bid I get the page that says

"Sorry – Unable to book your airline tickets Airline availability and pricing is constantly changing and we were unable to book the flights you requested. Please select an alternative option from the itineraries below. Prices are per ticket including all taxes and fees." and there isn't a choice to change the airport or dates etc. I am starting my bids at the main page by using a city. Other times I get a different page after the negotiation fails. I receive 2 different types of emails from them. They are titled like this: A Response to Your $315 priceline.com Airline Ticket Request for 4/9/11 or: priceline.com Tips for Successful Bidding to Puerto Vallarta -- Apr 09, 2011‏. I didn't know if that was normal either. We would prefer to leave from MKE. Dates are not flexible...they are 4/9/2011-4/16/2011. The best option from MKE is $543 on Frontier and that's the total with taxes per person. I went as high as $450 with no luck. Best option from Chicago is out of ORD for $420/pp. I went up to $385 with no luck. Any help would be great. ThAnks!

How much would you need to save to make an opaque airfare purchase (which doesn't allow to choose departure/arrival times, length of layover, connection city, etc) worthwhile?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]