Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify Harrisonburg VA Hotels

dking
By dking,
in

There are 3 Hotwire Harrisonburg Hotels listed - I am not seeing any reference to them on this forum. Can you help Identify?

1. $54 2 1/2 star Suite - Fitness Center - Business Center - Laundry Facilities - High Speed Internet Access

2. $72 3 star Fitness Center - Pool - Restaurant

3. $44 2 star Complimentary Breakfast - Pool

Thanks! I went thru your link to identify , and will to book as well.... :)

While none of the hotels above have been reported to the board, the 2.5* may be the Candlewood Suites and that would be my best guess for this one, although i'd say the Fairfield Inn and/or Country Inn and Suites would be possibilities as well (there could also be others). The amenities for the others are too common and nothing very distinct to have much to go on in terms of research.

Are you still 7 people for this leg of the trip and trying to determine if any of the above will be able to accommodate all of you?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for trying. I would love the Fairfield, but not sure I will chance it with some other not-so-great places offered under 2.5 stars.

No, this is another trip. I have a daughter playing D1 Softball, so I will be in hotels all up and down the East coast for the next 4 months. Love to save where I can.

Thanks, and I'll keep watching for any posters familiar with this area...

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]