Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire Birmingham, AL 2/26-2/27 2011

dealhound
By dealhound,
in

Need confirmation on these 2 properties in the Birmingham, AL area via

3* Riverchase - Vestavia Hills - Pelham area hotel $52 per night

amenities: smokefree, compl. bfast, fitness center, pool, bus. cntr, hispeed net

is this the Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover

4* Riverchase - Vestavia Hills - Pelham area Hotel $78 per night

amenities: fitness center, pool, restaurant, bus. cntr, hispeed net

is this the Wynfrey hotel?

Also I was trying to place a bid on Embassy Suites Hotel Birmingham (2300 Woodcrest Place

Birmingham, AL 35209), but it seemed to be a fixed price at 118. How do I place a bid on this proeprty. If this is the wrong forum for this kind of newbie ? I apologize.

Thanks in advance,

S

PS> Will use HOTWIRE / PRICELINE link when ready to book

Also I was trying to place a bid on Embassy Suites Hotel Birmingham (2300 Woodcrest Place

Birmingham, AL 35209), but it seemed to be a fixed price at 118. How do I place a bid on this proeprty.

You can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE.
PS> Will use HOTWIRE / PRICELINE link when ready to book
Please use for your searches too... please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer(s) above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Wynfrey and Hyatt Place would be my best guess for each, but i'll add the caveat that the TA rating shown by HOTWIRE for the 4 star hotel (4.5/5.0 TA rating) doesn't currently match the rating show for this property at Tripadvisor (4.0/5.0). However, this information is not updated by HOTWIRE in real time (it's only updated about once a month) so that doesn't exclude this from being the Wynfrey... although it does cast a shadow of doubt in this id.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help..

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]