Hotwire Hotel: Madeira Beach- Indian Rocks Condo

geodude
By geodude,
in

Can you please help us identify a Madeira Beach - Indian Rocks Beach area Condo. We are planning a quick trip for my son to Spring Training and love this area.

Amenities as follows:

Condo

1 Bedroom Suite

Fully Equipped Kitchen

Parking

Pool

Front Desk

Laundry

HS Internet

Recommended by 95% of Hotwire customers.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by clicking this HOTWIRE link and replying to this thread... then If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

What are the dates of this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

These are two different properties... the first is a Condo which i'm seeing priced at $162 and the second is a hotel priced at $117... do you need condo-type accommodations for this stay and what is your budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

These are two different properties... the first is a Condo which i'm seeing priced at $162 and the second is a hotel priced at $117... do you need condo-type accommodations for this stay and what is your budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I had thought we would like a condo, but the price is too high for us. The Hotel may be a better option, and I will watch it to come down in price. Do you know if that is the Holiday Inn

As well, do you have any idea if the Post Card Inn at St. Pete's beach still comes up as a 3 star Boutique on the water in Hotwire? I was watching for that on the dates we want as well, but do not see it. Or can I bid 2.5 stars on Priceline and hope I get it?? thanks for all your help.

geodude

The Hotel may be a better option, and I will watch it to come down in price. Do you know if that is the Holiday Inn
Best guess would be Holiday Inn.
As well, do you have any idea if the Post Card Inn at St. Pete's beach still comes up as a 3 star Boutique on the water in Hotwire? I was watching for that on the dates we want as well, but do not see it. Or can I bid 2.5 stars on Priceline and hope I get it?? thanks for all your help.
it's impossible to say if the PCI will show on HOTWIRE for your stay. But yes, you can try on PRICELINE to hit it. But have in mind that you can get a diffrent hotel also. You have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) you select.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]