Priceline Hotel: Cant get a 4* in seattle under 87.00 for Septemeber

mykle1
By mykle1,
in

While it doesn't hurt to try... it may be a little early for hotels to be discount so deeply; they would prefer to hold onto rooms, hoping for higher demand (still the tail end of cruise season??), and sell rooms at full price. Their is little reason for them to feel 'rushed' at this point in time to discount too deeply.

With the above noted, it's not uncommon for Seattle rooms to sell for much more than $85/nite during the peak summer and early fall seasons. This market has been somewhat weak over the last year or two and rates have been excellent, but i'm guessing hoteliers may be hoping for a rebound this year and might therefore not be willing to sell rooms at too deep a discount at this point in time.

What is your maximum bid for this stay? Are you willing to wait this one out or do you have a need to get this taken care of soon?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No real hurry, just saw the $75 price for 4*'s and was hoping to get in at that price. I can hotwire a 4* for about 120.00 so that's as high as I will go. I know 120.00 is still a great deal....but I am willing to wait it out a bit and see what the rooms go for later in the year.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]