Changing a Priceline ticket

EKSacce
By EKSacce,
in

Hi! i pricelined tickets from cincinnati to honolulu for my family for my upcoming wedding. The tickets were a good price ($360 each plus taxes/fees), and the outbound flight is an ok schedule, BUT the return flight totally stinks! They have 2 layovers (1 in san francisco, and 1 in chicago) each lasting 2 1/2 hours, which makes for a really really long trip. I know that if they left hawaii on Saturday instead of the Sunday flight I scheduled them, they would only have the layover in Chicago, not San Francisco (I ended up PL a Sat return for my brother and he only has the 1 layover). Am I absolutely just stuck with this ticket, or is there a chance the airline would allow me to change? I know PL probably can't/won't do anything about it, but i thought maybe the airline could help. i know this is the risk of using PL, but i thought i would just see if anyone had any ideas.

actually we haven't decided yet about the vegas hotel. i think the venetian is on HOTWIRE for $115/nt, so I will probably go with that. A little more than we would like to pay, but still a great deal for a beautiful hotel. I will post after we purchase.

If its $115 on hotwire you can get it for $99 on Priceline.

I think you're stuck w/ the airfare ticket unless the airline changes the itinerary... then you might have a chance claiming that you made place based upon the arrival time and now that they're chaning it your plans are no longer valid and you'd like to cancel the flight.

I have friends that have done this with non-refundable tickets and had success getting them refunded, but never with a purchase from an opaque service.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]