Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego $98 bidding help

Airb330
By Airb330,
in

Before it was listing 4* for $98 with Pool, Business, Fitness, Restaurant, and HSI . It was also showing 4.5/5 on tripadvisor. That was clearly the Omni or Solamar. I would have been fine with either.

It has, however, has changed to Business, Restaurant, Fitness, and HSI. There are no tripadvisor ratings. Both listings said "recommended by 95% of Hotwire customers."

I am thinking it could still be the Omni, Solamar, or Hilton Gaslamp. It's just strange how they removed "pool" and the tripadvisor ratings. I guess I should have pounced on it when I had the chance, but I kept putting it off. Any help would be appreciated. I really just don't want the Westgate (not my taste) or the Sheraton (too far), so that is why I am not using Priceline. I'd just hate to get the Hilton Bayfront, for example, when I had the chance for the Omni or Solamar due to location. Best guess is Hilton Gaslamp?

I have been using the HOTWIRE link and will do so when I complete my purchase, I'm just wary of what I might get right now I suppose.

The Hilton Gaslamp has been seen with this 'new' amenity combination in the past so that would be my best guess, but given how common these amenities are there could always be other possibilities, or as you mention, another hotel reported tot he board with a new/limited amenity set.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]