Hotwire Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (K Prussia-Valley Forge) Sheraton

gobucs!
By gobucs!,
in

Thanks to information provided in this HOTWIRE POST, and additional information found on betterbidding.com, I was able to get the hotel that I wanted.

It seems that I may be attending the same wedding as the previous poster. I was interested in staying at the Sheraton Park Ridge Hotel in King of Prussia. As the previous poster mentioned, the hotel offered the rooms at $119/night. Expedia and Orbitz, listed rooms at that hotel for $99. A block of rooms was reserved at a discounted rate of $89/night for those attending the wedding.

On Hotwire, I found a what I suspected might be the Sheraton Park Ridge hotel. Hotwire indicated that it had the same ammenities that the previous poster mentioned: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Internet, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center and Laundry Facilities. However, I found it listed as a 3*, rather than a 4* hotel.

I found information on betterbidding.com that indicated that * ratings could change at any time. Because all other info. seemed to indicate that it was the Sheraton Park Ridge hotel, I decided to take the chance. I've now confirmed that I have a room at the Sheraton Park Ridge Hotel in King of Prussia for only $63/night + tax for April 22-24! What a steal!

Thanks for your help, betterbidding! :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Glad you were able to use the information here to help you secure a great deal at this property. Thank you for letting us know about the star level change and we have noted the change in our hotel lists for this area.

A great example of what this site is all about... "get help/give help" :)

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the wedding. You should send the other user a PM and meet at the wedding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]