Priceline Hotel: 3* Honolulu (Waikiki South) Park Shore Waikiki

EKSacce
By EKSacce,
in

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the rest of the board.

This has been an 'issue' for many users ever since this hotel was upgraded to 3 stars.

Please let us know your own thoughts on this property by posting in our HOTEL REVIEW section upon your return.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately, this is the history of Priceline and Waikiki: you get a good reliable rate at a nice hotel, and then after a couple of weeks or months they get underbid or the better hotel decides to raise their rates. I think it's because there are SO many hotels there, especially in the 3 star range.

I'd at least like to try to figure out a way for folks to know whether they'll get the Park Shore. The last time I checked, it didn't even come up on priceline's packages page.

FWIW, the location of this hotel looks quite good.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to posting here, but have been studing bid history on Honolulu for months (for my own upcoming trip), and I have two observations:

1. For the specific dates listed, 5/19 to 5/22, Park Shore is $95 cheaper ($32/day) when viewing packages on Priceline.

2. I've not seen a winning bid for Radisson Prince Kuhio for less than $58/night for a long, long time.

While nothing is a guarantee, every single bid in the last year that won Park Shore that have been posted on this board or that other one are either for less than $58, or when Park Shore is less expensive than Prince Kuhio on the packages page, or when Prince Kuhio doesn't appear at all on the packages list. Most of the time, especially when there's plenty of lead time and lots of available rooms, the Radisson is cheaper on the packages list than the Park Shore.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]