Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Oak Brook-Downers Grove) Hyatt Lodge

lindabobhat
By lindabobhat,
in

First time posting a purchase; hope I get it right:

The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus

Amenities: Restaurant(s)/Pool/Golf Nearby/Tennis Nearby/Business Center/Laundry

2 rooms/1 Night (5/14) - $56 per room; total with taxes/fees $125.95

(already have my $30 Hotwire/Entertainment rebate form ready to send out.)

Prevailing rate on Hyatt.com is $99.

Just an FYI, we stayed at this Hyatt last Saturday 4/9 (3* Priceline bid/win at $35, accepted on 1st try.) I didn't post the win because I only found this site a few days ago, inspired in part my desire to stay at this hotel again. Was able to successfully ID the hotel on Hotwire thru info I found here, so THANKS! I thought about bidding $35 on Priceline again for it, but absolutely wanted this particular hotel and didn't want to end up somewhere else. Am very happy paying what ends up as $41 per room after rebate, and being about 99% sure I would get the Lodge. If anyone wants more details or a mini-review of this newly-renovated hotel, just post a request and I'll reply.

Thank you for sharing your win with the rest of the board.

Glad you were able to use the information here to your advantage and get the hotel you wanted at a great price.

It's always great when it works out expected.

We do have a HOTEL REVIEW section on the board and you can (and are encouraged to) add your reply to the current thread on the Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus. We also have a sister site, RealHotelPhotos.com where users can post the pictures from their trip to show everyone what the hotel is really like.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]